Please scroll down the page to view our Executive Team bios, or select a name from the menu to the right to jump to that individual's bio.
- Connie Thomas
- Position: Associate Administrator
- Duties: Responsible for all corporate operations related to patient services, Information Technology and marketing.
- Experience: 20 years of management and operational experience
28 years with RAO
- Wanda Homan
- Position: Comptroller
- Duties: Oversees the activities and overall operations of the accounting/finance department and central billing office, including compliance, audits, budget and cash management.
- Experience: 28 years’ experience in finance and accounting
16 years with RAO
- Tonya D’Ambrosio
- Position: Director of Clinical Services
- Duties: Direct, coordinate and evaluate all clinical supervisors and modality-specific technologists, imaging services and clinical quality assurance.
- Education: Certified Radiologic Technologist - trained in general radiography/fluoroscopy, CT and MRI.
- Experience: 24 years' experience as a radiologic technologist, 16 years in management
22 years with RAO
- Joy Wallen
- Position: Director of Billing
- Duties: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the RAO billing office.
- Education: Certified Professional Coder/Radiology Certified Coder
- Experience: 20 years of medical office experience, with 15 years in management
13 years with RAO
- Lisa McGuire
- Position: Site Manager, TimberRidge Imaging Center
- Duties: Oversees and manages the daily operations of the facility to ensure outstanding patient care and excellent customer service.
- Education: B.S. in Business Management
- Experience: 13 years of radiology experience
6 years with RAO
- Carrie Law
- Position: Site Manager, Women's Imaging Center/Medical Imaging Center at Windsor Oaks
- Duties: Oversees and manages the daily operations of the two facilities to ensure outstanding patient care and excellent customer service.
- Experience: 13 years’ management experience
8 years in the radiology field
4 years with RAO
- Susan Furdek
- Position: Manager, Central Scheduling and Medical Records
- Duties: Manages and oversees the daily operations of the central scheduling, medical records and transcription departments with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
- Experience: 21 years healthcare experience with 14 years of management experience
1 year with RAO