Our highly trained management team is composed of dedicated, caring people who share decades of experience working with doctors, patients, insurance providers and other entities to promote exceptional quality, superior patient care and seamless operations, billing, insurance payment/reimbursement, and more.
- Duties: Responsible for all corporate operations related to patient services, Information Technology and marketing.
- Experience: Management and operational experience since 1983.
Joined RAO in 1983.
- Duties: Oversees the activities and overall operations of the accounting/finance department and central billing office, including compliance, audits, budget and cash management.
- Experience: Finance and accounting experience since 1983.
Joined RAO in 1995.
- Director of Clinical Services
- Duties: Direct, coordinate and evaluate all clinical supervisors and modality-specific technologists, imaging services and clinical quality assurance.
- Education: Certified Radiologic Technologist - trained in general radiography/fluoroscopy, CT and MRI.
- Experience: Medical field experience since 1984, in management since 1990.
Joined RAO in 1988.
- Operations Coordinator
- Duties: Assists the Administrator in ensuring best practices and RAO standards remain consistent and that staff remain compliant in following established guidelines.
- Experience: Medical field experience since 2000.
Joined RAO in 2007.
- Manager of TimberRidge Imaging Center
- Duties: Manages and oversees daily operation of TimberRidge Imaging Center, ensuring superior patient care and customer service.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Experience: Medical field experience since 1990.
Joined RAO in 2014.
Kathy Gillman, B.S., HCM
- Physician Liaison
- Duties: Serves as liaison between Radiology Associates of Ocala and the referring clinicians in the community. Introduces new technologies and ensures RAO is recognized as the only full-service radiology provider in Marion County. Provides educational information/resources to physicians and their staffs. Leads RAO’s community outreach program.
- Education: Certified Radiologic Technologist – trained in general radiography/fluoroscopy and CT
- Experience: Medical field experience since 2002. Joined RAO in 2017.
Amanda Smith, R.T. (R)
- Manager of Women’s Imaging Center and Medical Imaging Center at Windsor Oaks
- Duties: Manages and oversees daily operation of Women’s Imaging Center and Medical Imaging Center at Windsor Oaks, ensuring superior patient care and customer service.
- Education: Bachelor of Applied Science in Business and Organizational Management
- Experience: Medical field experience since 2012. Joined RAO in 2013.
Kristie Pennington, BAS-OM
- Manager of Scheduling and Medical Records
- Duties: Oversees the daily operation of the scheduling department and management of medical records.
- Education: Certified Radiologic Technologist- trained in general radiography/fluoroscopy, Mammography and Dexa. Bachelors in Radiographic Science
- Experience: Medical field experience since 2003. Joined RAO 2015
Jennifer Fowler, R.T. (R) (M) (BSRS)
Discover the latest news and information about radiology services, breakthrough procedures and treatments, RAO’s commitment to our community, and other items of interest.